We hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. We are excited to inform you we have been given permission to reopen our office to see you. This will occur in a phased approach to ensure that our schedule allows for adequate social distancing to keep you and our team safe.
Please trust that we have accounted for every missed appointment. We will make every effort to bring patients back in order of clinical needs and urgencies. Should you have an urgency and need a sooner appointment please contact us. We will be in contact soon.
We have made significant investments into our facility, data base and team to ensure a safe environment for your return. More than ever we are committed to exceeding your expectations and delivering first-class service in a first class environment.
Please take a moment to read some of the changes to our office and new protocols:
- Staggered hours to reduce patients and staff in office at one time
- Closed door treatment rooms
- Air Filtration in every room
- Aerosol Vacuum Suction units
- Hand wash, sterile stations. Soap, water and 70% alcohol
- Personal Protective Equipment – N95 masks, shields, gowns and gloves
- Non contact Temperature checks for everyone in the office
- Pre-treatment Screening Assessments with COVID 19 Screening form
- Contactless check in via virtual parking lot texting check in
- Contactless payments when possible
- Virtual treatment consultation when possible
When you arrive: Please text our main number and we will let you know when it is safe to enter; wear your own mask if you have one when you arrive as PPE is in short supply. Follow the signs and we will be there to guide you the rest of the way.
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for doing your part to help protect our community. We are all grateful for the opportunity to take care of you.
Doctors Sam MacCarthy, Pat Pedlar and our Team